LittleLife’s new Acorn Carrier is the perfect way to enjoy the outside world together with your baby.
Now you can enjoy closeness and comfort with your little one in those precious early days with this simple to use baby-wearing solution. Suitable from birth to three years, the carrier uses four front and back carrying positions to evolve with you and your baby as they grow.
The Acorn leaves your hands free to perform daily tasks whilst your little one relishes the comfort of your smell and heart beat in the front carrying position, facing in. You can also enjoy getting out and about in the fresh air without a cumbersome pushchair. It is fully adjustable for the wearer and baby as they develop and want to see more of the world.
- The Acorn carrier features a very comfortable air-flow cotton fabric for the shoulder straps, helping to distribute child’s weight evenly in conjunction with a wide soft hip belt for real carrying comfort. The straps are fully-adjustable and the carrier has built-in head support for use with very young babies.
- The buckles throughout the carrier are secure easy-clip buckles which have been triple tested to comply with British safety standards.
- Hand wash the carrier for easy care.
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute acknowledges the Acorn Baby Carrier to be a “hip-healthy” baby carrier.
- The four positions for using the baby carrier:
- For newborns: With the zips fully closed to ensure correct hip and leg placement in the ‘M position’, place your baby high up on your chest (so that you can kiss their head). Ensure the head support is in the upright position.
- Inward-facing position: As your baby gets bigger, use the lower seating position so that he/she is in the position that allows you to kiss their head.
- Outward-facing position: Curious little ones from five months old will enjoy looking out to the world. Use the two side clips to pin down head support
- Easy back carrying: Ideal from 12 months, you can carry your toddler on your back.
The Acorn Carrier is available now from littlelife.com, RRP £69.99.