The CDP-S90 portable digital piano is designed to help people learn and love music.
The Casio product has been created to inspire musicians of all ages and abilities, but it’s especially good for a beginner’s first piano.
Why? Well just feast your eyes on the list below.
- It’s ultra slim and portable
- 88 weighted keys helps build finger strength and good technique from the start
- There are 10 dynamic stereo tones to explore different instruments and a rich piano sound
- There’s a battery Power option (6 AA batteries give up to 13 hours of playing time) for music on the move
- You get a headphone output (3.5 mm Jack) for silent practice
- The weight is only 10.5kg
- The dimensions are just 1322 x 232 x 99 mm
- There’s a music rest included
The free online lessons included at the Casio Music Academy and the fun ‘Chordana Play for Piano’ learning app that you get with the keyboard will help your kids to develop their piano skills and practice at home.
Your children can practice any time they like, without disturbing the neighbours, as they can easily plug in their headphones.
What are you waiting for? Sounds like an ideal Christmas present to us!
To find out more about the Casio CDP-S90, head to casio.co.uk/S90.